[Tugindia] NON-LATEX MATHS/CS problem

Ashis Kumar Mal akmal at ece.iitkgp.ernet.in
Fri Jan 23 12:54:44 CET 2004

On 23 Jan 2004, David Kastrup wrote:

> Ashis Kumar Mal <akmal at ece.iitkgp.ernet.in> writes:
>
> > My question is not realted to LaTeX, so please excuse me for posting
> > it.
>
> Well, it _is_ related to LaTeX.  If you use
>
> \usepackage{concmath}
>
> then you'll be using the fonts Donald Knuth has let himself be
> designed for the book "Concrete Mathematics" by Graham, Knuth,
> Patashnik.

Dear Dr. Kastrup,
Thanks for your advise.
I already have the book you suggested, but
to the best of my coverage, it does not deal
with double indexed recursion.
Yes indeed, its one of the nice books of TeX-Don
which I already have. It's worth reading dealing
recurrence problems.
If you/others please provide me further links/books, I
shall be very eager to study. But please send
it directly to my address without consuming
any further net bandwidth of others.
Thanks again to Dr. Kastrup and Prof. Yogananda for
their kind helps.

With regards,

Ashis