[Tugindia] MySQL+PHP -> PDF generation

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Wed Jan 14 02:56:21 CET 2004

Yesterday at 11:32pm +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>   >>>>> "Rai" == H S Rai <hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in> writes:
>
>       Rai> I want that  the data entered by a user  in a form (which
>       Rai> is  used  to collect  data  and  then MySQL  database  is
>       Rai> updated  using  PHP  script)  may be  used  in  LaTeX  to
>       Rai> generate a PDF  document using some normal  text and with
>       Rai> data picked from database.
>
>   The principle  is simple, just  as you  use PHP to  create dynamic
>   HTML, use it to create a TeX document, call pdfLaTeX to compile it
>   and deliver the pdf to the browser.

Thank you  for pointer. If any one  has done this thing  earlier, then
may I request that List-Member to send me off the list, a small sample
the  such PHP  code. It will  help me  to achieve  my goal  in shorter
period of time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
H.S.Rai    http://www.grex.org/~hsrai | Registered Linux User # 223684
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=223684

:
####[ GNU/Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]#######################

Sub : Making an exact copy of a VCD/ audio CD        LOST #304

Take a look at cdrdao Homepage: http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/
With "cdrdao" you  can create an  exact image of a CD and then
burn this image on a CD-R. Specially useful in case of VCD's.

: