[Tugindia] Paragraph space

Gratian Vandici bfv at linuxmail.org
Sat Aug 14 17:35:31 CEST 2004

Hello!

I'm working on a pretty big automatized project, and I really don't have time to browse all TeX manuals. Could somebody explain how to put all the white space from the last line of the paragraph to some place in the paragraph decided by me.

  This is an example which will, perhaps, do
nothing but explain things said before.
 -->
  This is an example which will,    perhaps,
do  nothing  but explain things said before.

The idea was that text to the right of the break, but on the same line, be rightlined, and last line of the paragraph be fully justified.

Many thanks,
bfv