[Tugindia] Regarding lambda and devanagari.

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon Apr 12 12:23:52 CEST 2004

The table in article by Harlambous and Plaice says that one has to
Type .o for Om.(Table at the bottom consisting of special characters.)
> Let us work on these and post me your opinion.
Thank you for your reply.  I will try out this
 fix and let you know the results.
I would definitely like to work on this. I am
 trying to type assignments in hindi with this package.
 With best regards,
S. Venkataraman
Lecturer in Mathematics
School of Sciences