[Tugindia] letter class problem

btserv at md2.vsnl.net.in btserv at md2.vsnl.net.in
Fri Nov 7 07:17:47 CET 2003

Dear amitava,

> Can someone give me a simple solution for including a letter-head and a
> Subject line and a Reference line before the 'Dear Sir' opening in all
> my letters?

There is a letter format in /texmf/tex/latex/base/letter.cls. Any person
with some experience in TeX can add a title, and two or three lines flush
right or flush left for reference line, subject line etc. Or in TeX-book
there is a macro that gives a simple letter format.

Actually, this a very simple problem, an experienced person in TeX like
you can easily solve it.

Best,
K.S. Mithran