[Tugindia] PSTricks tutorial

Ajay Shah ajayshah at mayin.org
Tue May 27 11:48:16 CEST 2003

> Chapter 4 of PSTricks tutorial has been released and available at:
>
>   http://www.tug.org.in/tutorial/pstricks/chap4.pdf
>   http://www.tug.org.in/tutorial/pstricks/chap4-figures.pdf
>   http://www.tug.org.in/tutorial/pstricks/chap4-src.tar.gz
>
> These are also available at the project home page:
>
>   http://sarovar.org/projects/pstricks/

A suggestion. When one lands up at the URL
http://www.tug.org.in/tutorial, one just sees a set of files
chapn.pdf. This is hard to navigate.

There should be an index.html there, where the full name of the
chapter should be visible. Then, when I click on a link, an underlying
strangename.pdf can be served up to me.

This index.html should comprehensively put together all the tutorials,
I should not have to navigate into the pstricks directory to get
materials on pstricks.

--
Ajay Shah                                                   Consultant
ajayshah at mayin.org                      Department of Economic Affairs