[Tugindia] Bangalore Chapter

Abhas Abhinav abhas at deeproot.co.in
Sun Mar 30 11:39:07 CEST 2003

yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Abhas Abhinav wrote:
>
>>So are we. We would be glad to pitch in whatever way possible to help
>>the formation of the Bangalore chapter of TUGIndia. If it is possbile,
>>all of us should meet up sometime in the evening in Bangalore in the
>>next few days. That would be a great way to bootstrap this effort.
>

> That's an excellent suggestion. I shall consult those who have indicated
> interest (Ramakrishanan, Dileep, Abhas, ...) and fix up a date / time /
> venue for a meeting during the first half of April.

How about this Friday - 4th April? Since a lot of people are from IISc,
would it be possible for you to arrange for a place at IISc? In fact,
even the lawns of JN Tata would be fine! :)

Please do feel free to contact me at the number below so that we can
firm up on this as soon as possible.

cheers,
abhas.
      Abhas Abhinav, CEO, DeepRoot Linux, Bangalore, India
          +91 (80) 8565624  http://www.deeproot.co.in

    Server Appliances. Solutions. Migration. Community Projects.
  Getting Linux to work for you. Faster. Better. Today. Every Way.