[Tugindia] Data crosses cell: Presentation with pPower4

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Mon Mar 10 15:08:19 CET 2003

I  used documentclass  `slide' to  prepare presenation  using pPower4.
What I found  that I cannot use environments like  `table and figure'.
So,  I  have to  use  tabular. But  I  found  cell data  crosses  cell
boundaries.

There was warning like "Font size 23.80 replaced by 24.88".

Any solution?

I assume I am not following  right path. I want to prepare slides from
document  prepared  in  `report'  document  class  without  commenting
`figure and table' environment. Any hint or pointer please.

--
H.S.Rai