[Tugindia] Acrobatmenu - jump to specific page.

Viswanath P viswap at Math.net
Tue Mar 4 21:07:25 CET 2003

Dear texusers,

       Thanks for your suggestions.  I agree that it is already there in the panelleft
or panelright options.

        I want to use  this option in \top or \bottom buttons and not  in panelleft or
panelright options.  I want to have \tableofcontents and \listoffigures  as buttons
which should point to table of contents page and list of figures page which
are already hyperref ed.

thanks,

Viswanath.

--- Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil at imsc.res.in> wrote:

>I think these are provided in the pdfscreen style created by CVR.
>
>Kapil.

Your online tourguide of Mathematics, with books, links, news,
message boards, and much more!