[Tugindia] derivative at a point

Baburaj A. Puthenveettil apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in
Sun Jun 15 18:11:52 CEST 2003

Hi,
	Sorry, if this is too trivial for the list, but I couldnt find
anything easy for this

	I need to write dt
                        ---|
                        dz |
			   |y=0

I tried \frac{\partial t }{\partial z }\arrowvert_{y=0} and
....._{\arrowvert_{z=0}}

in both cases I do not get exactly what I would like to see. How do I make
the vertical line cover the full height(or the bottom 3/4th) of the
fraction, with y=0 as subscript slightly below the dz? is there some std
math symbol that acheives this?
regards
Baburaj

Baburaj A.Puthenveettil,
Office:                                       Current Residence:
F.M.Lab, Dept of Mech Engg,                     U68, IISc
IISc, Bangalore, 560012                  Ph: 91 080 3942624,3942591,3600265
Ph: 91 080 3942302
Fax: 91 080 3600648
email: apbabu at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in, apbraj at rediffmail.com
http://www.mecheng.iisc.ernet.in/~apbabu