[Tugindia] Re: Report of Latex Workshop at Pune, India :sponsered by TUG.

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Jul 19 19:19:04 CEST 2003

>>>>> "bhaskara" == bhaskara p <bhaskara_p at vsnl.com> writes:

    bhaskara> We are happy to send you the detailed report of Latex
    bhaskara> workshop held at Pune, India during 9th-14th July, which
    bhaskara> was jointly organised by Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana and
    bhaskara> Dept. of Maths, University of Pune.

    bhaskara> We will send you photos of the workshop by Monday.

    bhaskara> Best wishes for TUG-2003.

    bhaskara> S. A. Katre and Manjusha Joshi Co-ordinators

Thanks Manjusha, for the detailed report.  Listers: Please take a look
at the report available at:

  http://www.tug.org.in/download/pune-workshop-report.pdf

I have also added a link in the news item of the index page of
www.tug.org.in.