[Tugindia] how to identify the page break without xdvi

Asokan K asokank at rediffmail.com
Sun Feb 23 07:56:12 CET 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 David Kastrup wrote :
>Sandip P Deshmukh <deshmukh at escortsmumbai.com> writes:
>

>AUCTeX makes the usual compile, find errors, preview, recompile
>cycle
>easier, and it indents and wraps your text according to
>structure
>while you enter it.  There is also some package called "auctex"
>for
>vim, I believe, which sports this name because it supposedly
>provides
>something similar, and there is also a latex-suite or so for vim.
>have not tried those myself, so I can't judge their utility.

Vim users will find that
vim-latex(http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net)
also does the above jobe quite well. Together with some other
scripts,
it provides similar functionalities as AUTeX and REFTeX( I
suppose, since I have not yet used emacs much),  except, of
cource,
preview-latex which may not be easy to implement
in vim since vim is only an editor.

Asokan