[Tugindia] making a resume with latex

Steve Peter speter at mac.com
Sun Aug 31 15:59:40 CEST 2003

On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 12:51 PM, Jagadeesh Bhaskar wrote:

> i want to create a resume (with my profile, for a job application) in
> a well formatted manner. how can if make such a well-typed format
> using latex. im an engneering student. i know latex but not how to do
> this....
>
> please, anyone help.......!!

There are several packages on CTAN. You might want to check out CurVe,
which also has an article about it in the December 2001 TUGboat.

Steve

CurVe URL:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/curve/
?filename=macros/latex/contrib/curve/
&preferredCTAN=tug.ctan.org&action=/tools/filesearch&catstring=macros/
latex/contrib/curve/