[Tugindia] Footnote in tabular environment:

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri dileep_pv at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 13:17:41 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have been behind this problem for quite sometime but
could not find a solution. Please help.

When one use \footnote inside a minipage environment
(for example as in tables), footnotes, by default will
be printed in separate lines just after the minipage.
I would like to have these footnotes to printed in a
single paragraph and not in separate lines. How can I
acheive the same?

I require this style since one journal is strictly
demanding the same.

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Dileep