[Tugindia] How to change the font of the word "References".

indrajit at cal2.vsnl.net.in indrajit at cal2.vsnl.net.in
Wed Apr 23 12:22:24 CEST 2003

Dear friends,
             When we use \begin{thebibliography} ... \end{thebibliography},
the word "References" appears in a particular font at the top of the
reference list. If I like to change the font of the word "References"
to,say, smallcaps, what should I do. Please advise me in this regard.
Thanking all

                                                  Yours sincerely
                                                   Indrajit Lahiri