[Tugindia] \ifnum....\@nameuse{..}\fi

Dr. M. Kalidoss kalidoss at sjctni.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:37:55 CEST 2003

Dear Members,

Greetings! I have at last readied the book (originally prepared by Indian TUG)
 "LaTeX Tutorials - A Primer to LaTeX2e".
1. The book (190 pages) comes with a Windows-based CD and is priced at Rs.150.
2. For single copy, please send a DD for Rs.175 to include the postage.
3. For two or more copies, postage will be borne by me.
4. For bulk purchases, discount is available.
5. Please send your DD to my residential address.

List of Files contained in this CD
Folder "BEGINNERS"

1. KalTex.exe
2. Gnuplot_Examples
3. Gnuplot_FAQ
4. Pdftex_FAQ
5. PSTRICKS
6. Screen.zip (Screen version of the Tutorials)
7. Tutorial1.zip (Print version of the Tutorials)

Folder: "ADVANCED"

1. MiKTeX 2.2
2. Ghostscript 7.00(gs700w32)
3. Ghostview 4.0   (gsv40w32)
4. TeXnicCenter (TXC setup 1Beta6_01)
5. Gnuplot     (gp371w32)
6. LaTeXcad
7. TIPS (on how to configure TeXnicCenter)

Folder: "UTILITIES"

1. Winzip 8.1
2. Shredder.zip
3. Runtime2.zip
4. Acrobat Reader 5.0(ar500enu)
5. Don. jpg  (Donald Knuth)
6. Tex.png (TUGindia)

Dr. M. Kalidoss, M.Sc., M. Phil., Ph.D., F.A.S.I.,
Reader in Physics
St. Joseph's College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirapalli 620 002, INDIA

72, E.B. Colony,