[Tugindia] how to flushleft figure caption

Ragu ragu at ttiindia.com
Fri Apr 4 11:56:31 CEST 2003

Dear CVR,

Thanks for your valuable comments.

I have been working with various cls/sty files to catter differnt publishers. When there is a help, i have copy and paste those fragments to others (i accept that, there was some unnecessary coding mixed with them -- those extra coding may be due some particular job requirement). I am really sorry, if it is not a ideal solution to those person.

>From your advice, i try to give appropriate solution (only the useful parts) to those persons.

Again, Thanks for your comment.

With Warm Regards
S.Ragu