[Tuglist] Tug2002: Hangover?

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:45:57 +0530 (IST)

Today at 5:36pm +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>    ... but we are very happy  that the conference went on very well,
>    meticulously planned  and organized to  the happiness of  all the
>    participants. Most of them acknowledged this in verbose.

Congratulations to you and all other members of organising team.

>    The  post   conference  report,   links  to   the  next   one,  a
>    representative selection  of photographs  will be  made available
>    before the end of next week.

That will be nice!

Is it possible to furnish data regarding:

a) Country wise partcipation in TUG2002.

b) State wise participation in TUG2002 for indian participants.

c) Number of TUGIndia members.

d) TUGIndia member's geographical position.

d) Number of TUGIndia members attended TUG2002.

e) Number of NRI attended TUG2002.

--
H.S.Rai

"In a five year period we can get one superb programming
language.  Only we can't control when the five year period
will begin."