[Tuglist] print the color images to monochrome images

K N Manoj tuglist@tug.org.in
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:16:57 +0530

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 06:00:39PM +0530, Baskaran wrote:

> I handle a job with lot of color images. They needed only monochrome image
> print-out, without any intruption in the image files,
> I want to print the color images  to monochrome images. There is any package
> available
> for switch off the color.

If your image is already a part of a PostScript file, then try gs(1), with
a proper DEVICE. Use

$ gs -h

to see the devices supported on your system. The URL
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/printer.htm
describes the printer devices supported by gs.

Manoj.

--
K N Manoj,
Texas Instruments India Limited,