[Tugindia] TOAST snippets [was: [Howtos]marathi fonts, and TOAST]

USM Bish tugindia@tug.org
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:47:00 +0530

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:09:07PM +0530, Ajit Ranade wrote:

> i will cross post this discussion on tugindia. thanks for your offer.
>
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, USM Bish wrote:
>
> > > anyway, i would be happy to  contribute tex tips to LOST.  but
> > > really they ought to exist in a separate  TOAST  database 'cos
> > > tex is linux-independent.
> > >

> > How true ! If you want to open a  seperate  TOAST site, you are
> > definitely welcome to use any of the  scripts/ programs  hosted
> > on the LOST project as per GPL conventions ... can  render  you
> > any assistance you may need ...
> >
> > If you want us to open another section on  TOASTs  on the  LOST
> > page, I can put it as a third database (and fortune.db file) on
> > our site on completely different page.  Of course, the credits,
> > licensing, format etc would have to be decided by you.
> >
> > Best wishes for TOAST ...
> >

> i can see that it is best if TOAST resides with  you, but let it
> also have a separate existence (along with being part of LOST).
>
> ok tugindia folks, time to start building the TOAST database.
>
> cheers
>
> ajit.

---end quoted text---

Response acknowledged. Nice to know that tugindia is also
quite active. You decide and tell us what you want.

Most important, ofcourse, is to get  your wares ready for
sale :-)

You should have at least 50+ odd TOASTs so that  they can
be used satisfactorily, without significant  repeats with
randomisation as e-mail sigs/ web-page displays.

Best wishes to tugindia and TOAST ...

Bish
[Co-ordinator LOST Project]

--
         (o o)

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand
the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[http://geocities.com/usmbish/]~~~~~
: