[Tugindia] Regional chapters [was] Meeting ... TUGIndia Delhi

H S Rai tugindia@tug.org
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:25:08 +0530 (IST)

Friday at 12:00pm -0700 Amitabh Trehan wrote:

>AT    TUGIndia Delhi  chapter met  formally for  the first  time (and
>AT   thus got inaugurated) on 2nd October, 2002

Great thing Amitabh. Keep it up.

CVR:

Is it possible  to register TUGIndia as society on  national level, so
that regional and city chapters need not to thing about registration.

All:

I  believe  Delhi chapter  may  expand  itself  to call  it  "Regional
chapter: North" of TUGIndia  under which Delhi chapter  remain and few
more come in due course of time. Likewise I believe we may have South,
East, West  and Central  chapter and  at  least equal  number of  city
chapter very soon.

The above idea is open to discussion.

--
H.S.Rai