[Tugindia] Installation of Gurmukhi font

H S Rai tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:15:27 +0530 (IST)

Earkier I installed devnag package and font. I was successful (at
least it seems, as I was able to produce sample ouputs), but when
same procedure was repeated for Gurmukhi, I got error as given at
end. I installed like this:

1) Copy mf, tfm sty,fd files in /usr/share/texmf/gurmukhi and
softlinked it to /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/RAI/gurmukhi

2) Executed texhash

Where I nedd to apply correction?

--
H.S.Rai

Errro I got:

Babel <v3.6Z> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german, ngerman,
italian, portuges, russian, spanish, nohyphenation, loaded.
(gmmacs.tex
! Font \smallgm=grmk8 not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                   \font
l.25 \font
          \ninegm=grmk9