[tlu] Updating MacTex

Matthias Wischer matthias_wischer at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 09:37:59 CET 2022

Hi,

I’ve got a problem with mit TeX-Distribution and I hope that you can help me. After updating my Mac my Tex does not run properly. When I want to set the text I get errors in several packages. I updated to OSX El Capitan (10.11.6) so I had to reinstall my TeX. I only can use MacTex 2018. The installation was ok. I use TexLiveUtility 1.52. I tried to re-install those packages but I get an error that the version could not be determined. I tried other repositories but the same error. I think I need an repository which supports my ‚old‘ TeX distribution? Could you please help me?

Thanks and greets from Germany
Matthias