[tlu] new beta

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Feb 2 19:00:13 CET 2022

> On 2 Feb 2022, at 18:55, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> The notifications may still be displayable in the Notification Center (click the Date in the Menu Bar).

This may have changed, but last I tried, when you did that (especially on the iPhone), only some of the notifications were shown there. For some inexplicable reason, a number of those you had seen without being able to read their content entirely, were gone, especially the recent ones.

I never could find any logic in that, and stopped paying attention to notifications altogether.

Bruno