[tlu] new beta

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Tue Feb 1 17:55:37 CET 2022

> On 1 Feb 2022, at 17:28, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 1, 2022, at 9:43 AM, Adam R. Maxwell via tlu <tlu at tug.org> wrote:
>>
>> New beta built while I was fixing coffee and breakfast:
>>
>> https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/releases/download/1.53b6/TeX.Live.Utility.app-1.53b6.zip
>
> So far so good.

Same here: everything works fine.

I still have this warning in the log

2022-02-01 16:39:09 +0000 Notice -[TLMDatabase texliveYear][34468]	parse_tlpdb.py noted the following problems: skipping bad docfile line 1270 in package actuarialangle:  texmf-dist/doc/latex/actuarialangle/README.md de

I don't know whether it's just me (some installation gone wrong on my setup), or the CTAN package which is bugged, or the parsing code which has difficulties with this package. I tried removing the package in order to reinstall it from scratch, but the removal failed

2022-02-01 16:47:50 +0000 Notice -[TLMRemoveOperation main][34468]	ERROR: failed to remove packages {(
    actuarialangle
)} (requested removal of (
    actuarialangle
))

I've no idea what line 1270 is. texmf-dist/doc/latex/actuarialangle/README.md has no such line (it's much shorter than this). Line 1270 of actuarialangle.zip? But a zip file is binary and has no line number, right?

Other than that, I looked at the Install tab (needs the hidden pref TLMEnableNetInstall). It now looks like its screenshot in TLU's help, so it seems your code update was successful.

Thanks for all that!

Bruno