[tlu] TLU 1.54b3

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Tue Apr 12 10:03:42 CEST 2022

This is just to confirm that the new beta 3 of TLU 1.54, which I used after a complete reinstall of MacTeX from scratch (ie erase all previous versions of TeX, install MacTeX 2022), works perfectly fine (on macOS Monterey 12.4 Beta, build 21F5048e).

It installed GPG and updated all packages in a breeze.

This did not come as a surprise given that, based on the GitHub interface, the only differences are, I think, updating the mirror list and putting back /usr/local/bin into the path.

Bruno