[tlu] Possible bug with package removal

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Mar 10 07:36:01 CET 2021

> Le 10 Mar 2021 à 06:49, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> a écrit :
>
> a screenshot is attached

By the way, and totally unimportant: there's an error in the French locale for the warning, the second occurrence of "échouer", in "Le processus de suppression semble avoir échouer" should be "échoué" like the first occurrence in "La suppression a échoué".

"échouer" is the infinitive (= fail) while "échoué" is the past participle (= failed). Of course, they're pronounced exactly the same. (I think people who speak really linguistically pure French, from the central area of France, will tell there is a subtle difference, but to my Paris-trained ears the pronunciations are identical.)

Bruno