[tlu] Update All

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sat Jul 10 12:17:20 CEST 2021

> Le 9 juil. 2021 à 23:49, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :
>
> It's Shift-Cmd-U. In the old standards a shifted command expanded on the original command; e.g., from update one package to update all packages.

Thanks Herb, that works perfectly.

I did some more systematic testing of the TLU crash: the problem is caused by ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.mactlmgr.tlu.plist. Deleting it and restarting (logging off then on is not enough, you need to restart the Mac), TLU works fine. Then if you quit and reopen it, clicking on the Actions or Configure menu causes immediate crash. I tried with both 1.50b1 and 1.49, the problem is the same.

I updated my report in Apple's Feedback Assistant, and will let the list know when/if I hear back from Apple, or some Monterey update fixes the problem.

Bruno