[tlu] updated gpg

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Feb 28 23:51:21 CET 2021

Howdy,

After Norbert announced that he had updated gpg.universal-darwin I started up TLU. After a texlive.infra update there was a large list of updates (right after I went through my test suite of course) but I Quit TLU and restarted for good luck. Sure enough a notice came up about an update to gpg (well security) which I did and now I've a real universal, x86_64/arm64, gpg.universal-darwin! Then I installed the large list of TeX Live 2021 pretest updates. Repeated the procedure on a second system and all went smoothly there also.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
herbs at wideopenwest.com