[tlu] test request

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Feb 3 16:27:02 CET 2021

> On Feb 3, 2021, at 05:57 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>

> I get
>
> $ /usr/bin/python --version
> Python 2.7.16
>
> under Big Sur 11.2 (Intel), just like Bruno. And ~/Library/Application\ Support/TeX\ Live\ Utility/update_check.py doesn't exist, as noted by Bruno. Would you want another copy of the Console output?

No, but if you could run

/usr/bin/python /Applications/TeX/TeX\ Live\ Utility.app/Contents/Resources/update_check.py

(with the path adjusted appropriately) and just send me the Terminal output, I'd appreciate it. Since it worked for Bruno, I'm thinking I might need to reinstall the OS on my week-old M1 laptop :/.

thanks,
Adam