[tlu] can't add repository in 1.50b1

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Apr 28 20:20:17 CEST 2021

> On 28 Apr 2021, at 19:50, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> If you go through a certain set of things it seems to fail. I first double clicked on <http://ctan.math.utah.edu/ctan/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/> in the list to have it go to the http:// site. I then added the `s' in the repository section on the main window toolbar and the retry button there to make sure it worked. I then selected and copied the <https://ctan.math.utah.edu/ctan/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet> from the tool bar. Finally I went back to the TeX Live Repositories window and pressed the + and nothing happened.

I can see the same.

That's because at this point you have <http://ctan.math.utah.edu/ctan/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet/> selected in the non-modifiable North America > USA section of the TeX Live Repositories window. So the +/- buttons are dimmed.

If you select instead a repository in the modifiable My Repositories section, the +/- buttons get darker and can be used.

See the attached screenshots.

Bruno