[tlu] Listing failed error

Gene Ushinsky gene at ushinsky.com
Mon May 4 00:01:58 CEST 2020

Adam,

I noticed that my TLU no longer updates and throws “Listing Failed” error. I have followed instructions here -

https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/issues/67 <https://github.com/amaxwell/tlutility/issues/67>

but I am still seeing the same error. I have tried to set home repos to different ones but get the same error. I am on MacTex 2020.

FWIW, I am seeing the same issue on another machine using MacTex 2019 and I am seeing that the issue when I connect to the Internet using a mobile hotspot. It feels like the issue is not related to my setup.

Let me know if there is anything else I can try.

Thank you,
Gene