[tlu] TeX Live Utility Version 1.03 for PPC Mac

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sun Nov 20 16:50:05 CET 2016

TeX Live Utility.app-1.03.tar.gz is part of MacTeXtras, which you can get from

http://www.tug.org/mactex/mactextras.html

It's at "MacTeXtras/Extras/Utilities/TeX Live Utility/For 10.5". I assume Herbert Schulz, who prepares the extras, kept a copy.

It's also part of the MacTeX install package, mactex-20161009.pkg which you can get from http://www.tug.org/mactex/mactex-download.html: the package contains two copies in the applications.pkg sub-package, TeX Live Utility-Leopard (1.03) and TeX Live Utility-SnowLeopard (1.24), installs the former on Leopard and the latter on SnowLeopard and above (in /Applications/TeX), then removes -Leopard or -SnowLeopard from the name.

So I assume Dick Koch, who prepares MacTeX, also kept a copy!

Bruno Voisin