[tlu] Was switching repositories and go this crash

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jun 11 19:03:15 CEST 2015

> On Jun 11, 2015, at 9:50 AM, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 11, 2015, at 05:31 , Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> After failing to get a listing (TL2015 isn't set up yet but I figured I'd change the repository since tlpretest is not changing any more). TLU fails on every startup.
>
> Are you saying it crashes on every launch now?

Howdy,

On launch is no longer showed the repository. If I clicked on the HOME button it let me know it was going to crash. It wouldn't save a repository when I set it; the next time I started the repository was still blank.

I removed all traces of TLU (using AppDelete), re-installed it from scratch and it's working now. OF course I had to set it up the way I like.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)