[tlu] beta for Yosemite

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Fri Oct 17 19:08:05 CEST 2014

> On Oct 17, 2014, at 10:03 , Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> Le 17 Oct 2014 à 18:40, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> a écrit :
>>
>> Any testing would be greatly appreciated!
>
> b13 just worked, but there wasn't any update requiring updmap-sys, only mktexlsr and mtxrun.
>
> Is your "handy-dandy test program" available somewhere, so that I can test on my setup? Otherwise I can also just try to remove a font-related package (still have to find which one) then reinstall it.

No, sorry, that won't do it. The bug is still there in
OS X, and I haven't added anything to the test program
to try and fix it.

I've been installing BasicTeX and updating it as a test,
which is neat trick I learned from Dick at the TUG
meeting :). It installs fast and has < 4 MB to update
before hitting the bug.

Adam