[tlu] Yosemite workaround

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Oct 1 15:06:10 CEST 2014

> On 01 Oct 2014, at 14:46, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
> I'm getting really worried... GM1 apparently just came out.

This is supposed to correspond more or less to Public Beta 4, released yesterday. Too bad: there were a bunch of TeX Live updates yesterday, requiring updmap-sys at the end, but I applied them all before realizing there was a new version of Yosemite. So testing will have to wait for new updmap-requiring package updates.

In any case, none of the issues I’ve reported otherwise to Apple about Mail have been addressed in this new Beta. So yes, I’m not hopeful either.

That said, after a whole extended weekend fighting with Windows 8 first, then 8.1, to set up a friend’s machine, I’m loving OS X even more!

Bruno