[tlu] How to add an local directory as a repository?

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sat Jun 28 19:12:59 CEST 2014

On Jun 27, 2014, at 10:13 , 赵勃 <zbo at tju.edu.cn> wrote:

> Thank you for your kind help.

Keep this on the list, please.

> I tried your path, but the TLU won’t give me a full result of the whole packages, that is, only a few packages is shown in the window of TLU.

I have no idea what command you're trying to execute. Update? Post a log session (copy the output of the table you see with cmd-L) and steps to reproduce whatever problem you're seeing. In any case, it's unlikely to be TLU, since it just passes a URL off to the tlmgr command-line tool.

> I tried another way to set the local directory. I used “ apachectl” command to start a web share, and mount the iso file in /LIbrary/WebServer/Documents/MyWeb, and then I set the repository of TLU to be “http://localhost/MyWeb/TeXLive2014”. It works, and I can get a full result of all the packages in the iso.

Again, I don't know what "full result" even means to you.

Adam