[tlu] PATH not propagated to *-sys scripts (Yosemite)

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Jul 11 00:10:51 CEST 2014

Le 10 juil. 2014 à 18:37, Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey at goldmark.org> a écrit :

> I am not certain whether this is an issue in tlu (Version 1.17 (1.17)) or in MacTeX installation on OS X 10.10 (developer preview),
>
> I will present log files and samples below that illustrate my description here.

Just to be sure: after updating Mavericks to Yosemite DP, did you "install" /Applications/TeX/FixMacTeX2014.pkg as is required after any OS (re-) installation? I have no idea whether this would fix things or even run in 10.10, but you never know.

Side issue: is Yosemite NDA material and can it be mentioned here? (I don't have it; every week or so I fancy joining the Beta Program, but then I realize this is my work, main and only OS X computer, and come back to my senses. Still, every week it's getting harder to resist.)

Bruno Voisin