[tlu] What's changed in 1.18b2?

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Jan 29 16:29:16 CET 2014

Le 29 janv. 2014 à 15:07, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :

> Just downloaded and installed TLU 1.18b2 and it seems to be working fine---at least form my non-stressing uses. This had probably been asked before but is there change file that lists what has changed in this version from 1.17?

I had totally missed that version too. In any case, it works properly here (in non-stressing use as well, just for daily TeX Live updates).

There's nothing in the release notes. I imagine so far the only source of info is

https://code.google.com/p/mactlmgr/source/list

Given v1.17 is from October 30, 2013 and v1.18b2 from November 28, I assume changes r1721-r1732 apply.

Bruno