[tlu] new TeX Live Utility beta

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Sep 18 10:20:27 CEST 2013

Le 18 sept. 2013 à 10:03, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> a écrit :

> First I thought this wasn't working, as I got a "Listing failed" message […]
>
> So the only thing needed is (with either 1.13 or 1.14b6) apply "Actions > Reinstall TeX Live Manager" (TLU's equivalent to update-tlmgr-latest.sh), and after that all works well.

Looking at the "OS X TeX" list archive, I see that the problem has been solved there already. I'm no longer subscribed to that list; I should have checked first. Sorry!

In any case, if the changes in TLU 1.14b16 were supposed to solve the double-quote tlmgr bug without needing the user's manual fix (ie Actions > Reinstall TeX Live Manager) first, then that ain't working.

Bruno