[tlu] Package version

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Mar 25 22:36:46 CET 2013

On Mar 25, 2013, at 01:54 PM, Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at icloud.com> wrote:

But, looking at the Packages tab in TLU (I generally only use Updates), I'm seeing it does not normally display Installed and Remote revisions, only the Status and the Description.

Is there a way to change the displayed columns? Looking rapidly, I couldn't find any. If the columns are indeed fixed, then it's possibly unnecessary to get the version for all lists.

It could only be added to Updates and Packages tabs, on second thought; might be useful for Backups, but there's no tlpdb associated with previous packages.  I guess it could be added to the Info panel as well, now that I'm using the tlpdb for that anyway.

There's no way to configure columns, and I probably won't add that unless it's easy to do on all supported versions (i.e., 10.6 and later). It used to be require a lot of tedious and annoying code.

adam