[tlu] Package version

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Mon Mar 25 21:54:34 CET 2013

Le 25 mars 2013 à 19:51, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> a écrit :

> As it turns out, I can get that fairly easily, as I already download and parse the tlpdb; I kind of forgot about that.  It'll be a matter of adding code to access the catalogue data for each entry.  Is this needed for all lists, or just the update one?

Well, if that's easy, then for all lists would be even better. This, based on what tlmgr --gui displays.

But, looking at the Packages tab in TLU (I generally only use Updates), I'm seeing it does not normally display Installed and Remote revisions, only the Status and the Description.

Is there a way to change the displayed columns? Looking rapidly, I couldn't find any. If the columns are indeed fixed, then it's possibly unnecessary to get the version for all lists.

Bruno