[tlu] beta 1.13b7

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Apr 19 15:08:16 CEST 2013

Le 17 avr. 2013 à 23:45, Adam R. Maxwell <amaxwell at mac.com> a écrit :

> Beta 1.13b7 is out. Changed to use tlmgr's output to get remote/local catalogue versions, which is much faster than what I was doing in the previous beta (also released today).
>
> Changes since 1.12:
>
> […]
> - new version number display

Is it supposed to still show for each package just the revision #, or also the catalogue version # when available.

Here I'm not getting any cat-version. See screen shot below, which for example shows for luaotfload Installed = 26718 and Remote = 30026, whereas there is indeed a cat-version. Before update:

$ tlmgr info luaotfload
package:     luaotfload
category:    Package
shortdesc:   OpenType layout system for Plain TeX and LaTeX.
longdesc:    The package adopts the TrueType/OpenType Font loader code provided in ConTeXt, and adapts it to use in Plain TeX and LaTeX.
installed:   Yes
revision:    26718
relocatable: No
cat-version: 1.26
cat-date:    2012-04-27 17:19:37 +0200
cat-license: gpl2
collection:  collection-luatex

and after:

$ tlmgr info luaotfload
package:     luaotfload
category:    Package
shortdesc:   OpenType layout system for Plain TeX and LaTeX.
longdesc:    The package adopts the TrueType/OpenType Font loader code provided in ConTeXt, and adapts it to use in Plain TeX and LaTeX.
installed:   Yes
revision:    30026
relocatable: No
cat-version: 1.28
cat-date:    2013-04-18 22:12:38 +0200
cat-license: gpl2
collection:  collection-luatex

To be sure: before installing the new TLU 1.13b7, I removed ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.mactlmgr.tlu.plist, so that shouldn't be a matter of wrong prefs regarding column size and content.

Bruno