[tldoc] Vietnamese translation updates

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Mar 14 01:13:16 CET 2021

    I'm sending here my latest Vietnamese translation for TeXLive installer.

Installed, thanks.

    Quick question: When will we release new TeXLive?

Planning on March 22 for the final freeze for the release.

    I'd like it to include my translation for TeXLive manual
    (texlive-en) but I may not be focusing on that in the next two
    weeks.

The timing is not a big deal. Whenever you have it ready, we can install
it, and anyone who wants it (or who routinely takes all updates), can
get it. --thanks, karl.