[tldoc] tl2021 manual translations

Ky-Anh Huynh kyanh at viettug.org
Sat Mar 6 11:48:43 CET 2021

hi Karl,

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 5:58 PM Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:

> I've done the basic updates for 2021 for the TL Guide (texlive-en.tex,
> r57999).  No doubt you will find bugs and improvements as you update the
> translations, as always; just let me know.

Looked like some files were missing. I tried with some phantom

```
$ touch examples/{ex5,ex6a}.tex
$ make pdf
```

and had pdf generated successfully, but there were still error logs

```
LaTeX Warning: Reference `sec:cnf-special-chars' on page 23 undefined on input
../texlive-en/texlive-en.tex:2045: FancyVerb Error:
  Empty verbatim environment
\FV at Error ... {FancyVerb Error:
l.2045 \verbatiminput{examples/ex5.tex}
```

Can you please tell me where I can find them?

Thanks and regards,

-- Ky-Anh