[tldoc] tl2020 manual translations

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Mar 7 00:04:48 CET 2020

    Is there a deadline at the moment? Iâ€™m very busy these days,
    but I think I could have some spare time within the next 10 days to
    begin updating the Italian translation.

Hi Marco and all - my goal is to deliver the **final** TeX Live image
for DVD manufacturing by March 29.

So 10 days from now is around March 16, which still seems like enough
time to do the update.  (The changes are annoying but not really
extensive.)

If it's not possible to update a translation by Mar 29, it's not the end
of the world. We can still make the update after the freeze and it will
be available over the net as usual. --thanks, karl.