[tldoc] tl2020 manual translations

Takuto ASAKURA tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:58:20 CET 2020

Hi Karl and All,

I'm working on the Japanese translation for the TL 2020 document.
The translation has been almost done but I will double-check
the entire document in a few weeks.

Before sending the translation, I'm sending a few things I noticed
while translating it for your reference.
(Line numbers of source code based on r54103.)

--

Sec. 2.2 (p. 5) [line 271 in texlive-en.tex]
I would appreciate it if you could mention the new Japanese translation.

Sec. 2.4 (p. 6) [line 391 in texlive-en.tex]
texmf-dist/doc/pdftex/samplepdf/samplepdf.tex
-> texmf-dist/doc/pdftex/samplepdftex/samplepdf.tex
* The dir name is "samplepdftex"

Sec. 9.2 (p. 44) [line 3800 in texlive-en.tex]
For eup\TeX only: \cs{currentcjktoken}.
-> For eup\TeX\ only: \cs{currentcjktoken}.
* A space should be added between "eupTeX" and "only"

--

Best,
Takuto