[tldoc] tl2020 manual translations

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Mar 3 00:53:49 CET 2020

I think the text of the TL Guide (texlive-en.tex) is close enough to
final now so that translation updates won't be a waste of time. No doubt
you will find bugs and improvements as always; just let me know.

We have not yet updated the TL manual with the current state of GUI and
Windows support, or the screenshots and examples. That will come, but I
thought it would be best to get the main text changes to you as soon as
possible.

The current sources are committed to svn. If you don't have an svn
checkout, you can download texlive-en.tex and tex-live.sty from
  http://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf-dist/doc/texlive/texlive-en/
Let me know if any difficulties getting the new stuff.

Also as usual, for your (w)diff pleasure, the previous year (2019)'s
files are in the archive/ subdir of
Master/texmf-dist/doc/texlive/texlive-en/ in the TL tree, aka
https://tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Master/texmf-dist/doc/texlive/texlive-en/archive/

Let me know if any questions or problems. --thanks, karl.