[tldoc] Updated Russian translation for tl utils

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 22:02:04 CET 2019

> If I understand it correctly, the tl-update-messages script should
> add new strings

I have no clue what the script does, thanks for telling me this, but if
revision 50154 was the first one that exhibited it ,then it wouldn't be
that far off

normally, and if I understand correctly tl-update-messages is supposed to
get all po along with the pot. Somehow this didn't happen on the above
revision.

50271 came next, and by then it was only partial