[tldoc] Actual Slovak translation of sk.po

"RNDr. Ján Buša CSc." jan.busa at tuke.sk
Wed Jun 15 18:59:44 CEST 2011

Dear Norbert,

please, find attached an actual version of the sk.po file.

I have translated

"Cyrillic" as "Ruština, ukrajinčina (azbuka)" with the meaning
"Russian, Ukrainian (cyrillic)".

You may change to "Russian, Ukrainian" or other.

I have tried the command

install-tl --gui --debug-translation

with install-tl.bat from

install-tl-20110615

but there was some problem with the repository 2010, or so.

I hope, this sk.po file is now correct, please, check it, too.

In the TL2010 with debut-translation here were two differences:

1) in the 3rd line of the first window there is english string
"scheme-full" and not the translation

2) in the 4th line from below of the firts window there is a string
   "Add shortcuts to menu and desktop" which is now, I suppose, changed ...

Best Regards

    Jan